The Council for Supplier Diversity organization welcomes all corporations interested in corporate membership. We offer assistance in establishing and in improving corporate diversity programs, as well as provide access to hundreds of certified diverse-owned and controlled business enterprises.
Corporate membership is achieved by submitting an application in which the corporation agrees to engage in proactive supplier diversity efforts. The application is accompanied by an annual membership fee.
To become a corporate member, your business must commit to the following:
- Have or establish a supplier diversity program
- Report annually aggregate dollar purchases from diverse suppliers
- Promote business opportunities for diverse suppliers
- Designate a representative as a point of contact
- Participate in the local activities of the Council for Supplier Diversity
- Commit to an annual support level
- Support our community economic development initiatives
For more information on Membership, contact us at (858) 537-2281 or email us at email@example.com.