The Council provides personalized guidance and advice on the different certifications for which your business may qualify. We will advise on the requirements and benefits of each certifications you qualify for and who generally accepts them. This service includes certification preparation and submittal on your company’s behalf for one or more certifications you wish to apply for. This service allows you to focus on your business operations while our certification experts en- sures your certification gets processed and submitted successfully. Our certification specialist will help make the certification process efficient and provide the best opportunity for application approval.
Below are some of the most recognized national diverse business enterprise certification programs:
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- U.S. Department of Transportation DBE Program
- SBA HUB Zone Certification
- SBA Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Program Certification
- National Women Business Owners Corporation
- SBA 8(a) Business Development Program
- The National Minority Supplier Development Council
- U.S. Women Chamber of Commerce
- Veteran-Owned Business and Disabled Veteran-Owned Businesses Certification
- The National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
Most states have certification programs for diverse businesses. We can help you identify the best options for your business and assist you through the process. Please call Linda Hom at (858) 537-2281 to get details and pricing for this service.